7 THINGS YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE HOW TO TAKE A CREDIT
What you need to pay attention to when getting a loan:
• On what conditions do you offer a loan? The percentage does not always reflect the true cost of the loan;
• Did you contact your bank only? Often, the bank through which you conduct your core business offers rather poor conditions, since customers often do not consider other offers;
• Have you applied to other banks? When contacting other banks, it is necessary to convincingly explain why you turned to them, and not to your own bank;
• What kind of loan you are offered. Different lenders under the same name may have completely different services;
• What are the costs associated with the loan. Whether hidden costs are hidden in the text of the contract.
• What additional conditions does the lender give you? How they will affect your future activities.
• What are the terms of the termination of the contract.
• What pledges the lender wants to receive. Often, lenders are reinsured and require more collateral than necessary.